View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:30 PM   #108
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
I also have one for my lap top, and my tablet - been using them for ages. They bubble wrap shock protects the contents, and keeps them water proof to boot, especially when carried in the day back pack with lunch and fruit and assorted other junk!!
Bubblewrap will shock protect it, but it won't protect it from bending and twisting forces, which are a very common way to break the substrate.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote