View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 06:51 AM   #22
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Absolutely.

Many forum/internet participants are. It provides a means of interacting while maintaining solitude.
In real life I'm social at the bare minimum for daily existence. I like message boards because they allow me a measure of control over my social interactions. If I don't feel like 'talking' I can drop off the grid for awhile, no harm no foul.

Thankfully my friends also have a laid back attitude towards socializing so it's not unusual for a month or so to go by without even an email, yet we're able to pick up exactly where we left off.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote