View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 01:04 PM   #4
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtanis View Post
Hello rkomar,

Nice to see that somebody made a conversion of an imagearchive viewer program. I tested it on my PocketBook Pro 903 with FW 2.05 but the application won't start. It just exit. I ran the application from Poterm and it showed the next error:
FT_New_Face: cannot open /mnt/ext1/system/bin/unrar
Segmentation fault

But the unrar (I took the last version you uploaded today) file is there and I can run it under poterm without any problems. Do you have an idea what's going wrong?
Hmm, it looks like it is trying to open that file as a font!? I'll look into it, but it is a strange problem and may take a while to figure out.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote