View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 02:32 PM   #47
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
OK, now there's something that I find very annoying. I have ADSL at home, no wireless because I feel it's not worth having that too just so it can be used for this one device. The only time my reader (a Pocketbook IQ) is online is if I bring it to work with me for app updates and occasional email or chat during the days when I don't have several lectures. Our university is on an open wireless network and I don't trust it to do any shopping either.

What Mandano does is require an internet connection to activate the trial version every time I want to open a book. I have my reader on the desk next to me and it tells me"You must be connected to activate the trial version. Please go online and retry."

I thought I had already activated the trial today at work, after I installed the app and ran it for the first time. Are you telling me that over the next 7 days I will not be able to open one single book while I have my reader at home with me? This is ridiculous. Please think about removing this limitation since it prevents me from getting to know your app. I cannot keep bringing my reader to work and testing the app when we're in the middle of administering and grading final exams!

Thank you for your previous answers; I hope these concerns will be addressed too.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote