View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #20
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmat1 View Post
To make it short:

The text is something like "<div id="division3">". I want to replace the value of id.

Find: division(\d\d?)
Replace: division_II_\1
Settings: Regex / Current File
Replace all

There are 5 matches found. Sigil replaces anything with "division_II_", the backreference is not inserted into the replace-string.

If I replace in single step mode, anything works fine. If I add a " to the search and replace-string, the result is the same.

So, is it a bug or a feature ???
Its a bug - I noticed it a little earlier and it will be fixed for the next beta.