View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 06:03 PM   #2
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Following up a bit: I'm kind of annoyed to see that several books I borrowed through Prime Reading required me to buy the Audible narration (which I did, usually for $1.99), but if I had borrowed them through KU, the Audible narration would have been free.

I also noticed that some books I bought at Amazon (e.g., through Kindle First) have free narration if borrowed through KU. And they can be borrowed even if owned.

Of course, the free Audible narration is a loan, not a purchase, but for me that's just fine; they're not books I need to keep forever and revisit.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote