View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 07:14 PM   #13
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@chaley - that confirms my deductions. Speaking for myself only, I can easily live with workarounds like 'do a restart'. For the benefit of others, the VL list for an individual book can also be refreshed via F2 (metadata edit) in any editable column

I only have half a dozen VL's in my biggest library, the other libraries no more than four. I don't actually use a Virtual Libraries column, I was only verifying Alaa's result. But no matter what I do, I cannot replicate any errors on the fresh library I created yesterday. This morning I tried removing one of the 3 virtual libraries columns, and adding it back with same names etc - no ill effects.

Would it help if I sent you my kitchen sink test library, where I did get the error?

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote