View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 01:14 PM   #2
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Hi,

I've been using this plugin since it appeared but today I've got to run calibre in debug mode, and looking at the debug log I've found a lot of lines like this:

Spoiler:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\formatter.py", line 524, in safe_format
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\formatter.py", line 495, in evaluate
File "string.py", line 543, in vformat
File "string.py", line 576, in _vformat
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\formatter.py", line 442, in format_field
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\formatter.py", line 400, in _eval_program
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\formatter.py", line 195, in program
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\formatter.py", line 208, in statement
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\formatter.py", line 251, in expr
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\formatter.py", line 45, in error
ValueError: Formatter: funciĆ³n desconocida obt_review junto a obt_review

And all of them are related to functions I've defined in calibre but only in the library I'm leaving (where I'm running the plugin). I don't know if it is important or not, but I wanted to comment it.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote