View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 09:57 PM   #1094
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanHK View Post
Presumably the same image? If so, could have put it in CSS and had it once in the CSS file. I just found a retail book that did that; I think it was the publisher's logo. I can see the logic in that if you're making a series of books. Just copy one single CSS file and the images it needs can't be misplaced (unless some plugin erases them).
There were 4 horizontal rule blobs with negligible changes in the width of the rule plus minor changes in the overall size of the image. I replaced the 4 with a single image and haven't really noticed any difference in my reading enjoyment.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote