View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 08:28 AM   #5
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Well I'm a Galaxy Tab owner and I'm not thrilled.

That's because I've got the original tab which isn't getting the upgrade. To make matters worse it's one supplied by Orange UK which has not supplied a gingerbread update and is leaving all their users on Froyo.

Looks like I'm going to have to break their hold on it and get it rooted and stick a new firmware on it manually. Not looking forward to that.

Last edited by ghostyjack; 06-25-2012 at 10:35 AM.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote