View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 02:42 PM   #28897
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Manga
My 2 star review of Rise of Empire, by Michael J Sullivan:-

Spoiler:
The Littlefingerising of Fantasy plots has now reached pox levels. I shudder to think what the landscape will look like when it will feel like the plague.

I'm sorry, but there is too much gristle in this book. It's perfect length should have been 500 pages at most. I'm not immune to the charms of an adventure on a ship, but even GoT book 5, A Dance With Dragons runs rings round this book using Tyrion's little legs.

Oh and the only death that caught me unawares was [name redacted]. The rest had Matsusaka Wagyu stamped all over them. The good bits were often worth reading, but too much is too much.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote