Thread: Quiet times
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 01:48 PM   #5
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Nothing's really changed for me. I'm pretty reclusive and my social activity is pretty much nonexistent, so it's life as usual for me. All live entertainments and events are forbidden here, schools, movie theaters, exhibitions, night clubs, gyms, pools etc. are closed, borders are closed to foreigners. But those things have never been a major part of my life anyway, so I don't really miss anything.