View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 02:05 AM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
is that possible with other apps and only not possible with CC ?
I have a feeling that i've read somewhere that the option does not work for newest versions of android - which would explain why it worked on your previous tablet, but not your new one, though if that is that case if should affect other apps.
it's not a feature I bother with myself, I just r group my icons so that all my reader stuff is together, then tap an icon to open.
do you have any other app that has a add shortcut to home screen option, that you can test with

update
TLDR- for CC its broken ( since 2018) see here
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=300234

and as the app was handed off to a new, lazy, developer, its never been fixed, & probably never will be
He never bothers to provide support here either.
The version in google play store has not updated since July 2018- its pretty much abandon -ware

Last edited by stumped; 12-16-2019 at 02:14 AM.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote