View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 04:56 PM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmack9 View Post
I'm new to e-readers and also to Calibre! I'm trying to convert some books in EPUB to KEPUB format using Calibre with the format conversion plug-in. The conversion seems to work - with 'KEPUB' added to 'EPUB' in the right hand column but when I try to send the converted file to my new KOBO Aura HD the available options in the 'choose format' box are EPUB, PDF and TXT - i.e. there is no option to send the KEPUB file. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Which plugin are you talking about, the Kobo extended plugin or the Kepub output plugin? From what you write I would think you refer to the latter, as with the former no kepub books are created on your Calibre library, and conversion happens upon sending the epub book to the device.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote