View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 02:38 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Perhaps Alex could advise us on this. I don't know whether or not he intends this to be a forum specifically for LRF-format files. The forum description suggests that this was the aim.

Converting your RTF files into LRF is very easy. Just download "Book Designer", load your RTF file into it, and click the "Make Sony Reader e-Book" button.

My personal view (and I must stress that this is purely a personal opinion) is that we should perhaps reserve this uploads forum for books that people have added some significant "value" to over the original Project Gutenberg (or whatever) originals. There seems little point in uploading something here that someone can download from PG and have on their Reader a minute later. By "added value" I mean things like cleaning up the formatting, adding a nice TOC or index to a complicated book, adding pictures, hyperlinks, stuff like that.

Again though, I don't make the rules, and all this is nothing more than my personal opinion. Alex is "the man" and he can give you a definitive answer.

Last edited by HarryT; 03-31-2007 at 03:17 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote