View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 06:41 AM   #266
Enthusiast
guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Inkbook 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
Does anyone know how to set screensaver in Jdread Boyue T63. Putting a standby.png file in /mnt/sdcard/ScreenSaver used to work in T62 but is not working in T63 I can change it manually by opening an image and setting it as the screensaver but would like to find out where the image is saved so can use calibre companion to auto set the screensaver as last opened book.
If boyue software is the same for all devices than:
- the final location: /data/misc/standby.png
- /system/media/standby.png is copied to the /data/misc folder if there is no standby.png there
- app ComicReader copies to the /data/misc/ folder one of the files from /sdcard/ScreenSaver folder
For me ComicReader didn't always do it's job very well. But after resetting screen saver it the device settings (I'll be guessing english names: Settings - User's configuration - Screen saver) it was starting to work again for a while.

Last edited by guest; 06-17-2017 at 06:43 AM.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote