View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 07:17 PM   #260
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
My T62D screen cracked so have ordered the jdread T63 has any one been able to get english firmware on it. The seller said it supports english but looking at forum posts here I am not so sure. As long as I can run calibre companion and coolreader i would be fine but would like to get google play on it as makes it easer to update the apps.
My T63, which I bought from Banggood, does support English and a number of other languages. It does not come with Google Play pre-installed. However, the T6X Toolkit, found here, will root a T63 and install Google Play (it worked for me).

The T63 runs Calibre Companion very well. I haven't used cool reader, but a number of other reader apps, like Moon and KOReader, work fine.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote