View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 12:01 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budfudder View Post
Further to this, how can I empty the Languages metadata slot? I've done a bit of testing and from what I can see:

if the existing value of the Languages slot is "en", then --language=" " will empty the slot.

But if the existing value of the Languages slot is "eng", then it can't be changed at all - neither --language=" ", nor --language="" nor --language="en" will change it from "eng".
Good question, you might want to submit a bug report and see what Kovid says.

In reference to the Book Producer slot, calibre is in fact the book producer so this might be a choice by Kovid. You can ask in your bug report but I suspect if you want to clear that field you'll have to do it in a 3rd party app like Sigil.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote