View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 07:08 AM   #9
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
In a small device with limited grayscale, floats are not very useful for illustrations anyway.

I strive to get the maximum use of illustrations for the reader, but that means that I end up landscaping some, making the user turn their book sideways. At least they can see as much as can be shown in a small device. It will have to do until the portable hologram projectors come out next Christmas!
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote