View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 09:39 AM   #1431
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
No and Yes.

No, because there isn't an option for it. When you set progress, it should have caused the book to be put on the "Currently Reading" shelf. But, it didn't always happen. And, I've never worked out why.

The "Yes" is because someone convinced me to add an option to do it. The recent betas have this. There is an option on the update progress dialog to put the book on the "Currently Reading" shelf when setting the progress. It actually does this each time the progress is updated (until finished) but it doesn't seem to harm anything.

Try the beta I just posted and tell me if it is OK.
Hah such coincidental timing. Just tried the beta: it works! Books with a book progress are now magically sitting on my Currently Reading shelf in Goodreads.

Thank you!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote