View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 12:17 PM   #13
Charbax
Addict
Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Consider, this is one of the absolute first batches out of the factory. They are releasing the second test batch early next week already which he says fixes several obvious bugs of the first batch, I also think that he said that transflective color mode with no or little backlight will improve by the next batches.

IT might also be that the sample images and things on the screen he was using outdoors was more suitable for the black and white mode. So obviously it's hard to see if a black and white document is been looked at in black and white or color transflective mode..

I will see if I can film some more of Pixel Qi in Taipei during the next couple of days. Why hasn't this item hit the mobileread.com frontpage news yet?
Charbax is offline   Reply With Quote