View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 02:50 AM   #1
ThR
Tatütatuter
ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Aura H2O, Glo HD, Paperwhite, PRS-950
Question LED error codes and battery error

Hai, now the time has come for the first fault with my DR1000S.

Yesterday I started the device für reading a book (please co comments about that... ). The first thing the reader did after the boot, was to shut down. The battery was at 20% 2 days ago so I though: try it again, to see what's wrong, e.g. an empty battery.

That was the fault.

After the new boot, the reader shows a full charged battery, that never drained. Suddenly the reader freezed, so I knew, that the battery was empty now at all. So I plugged in the wall charger - nothing happend. After a few resets, the reader begun to charge (empty battery symbol), but after 30 minutes charging stopped ("battery is full charged").

After intensive power consumption ("fast reading" through pdfs) the battery was empty again (display freeze) and after a reset the reader schowed an error message: a blinking red power led and two green leds (number 2 an 3 form top to buttom) at the right side. Does somebody know, what this message means?

After a reset, no error message anymore and the message "battery is full charged" again. I left the device plugged within the wall charger over night. Today morning - surprise, suprise - "battery is full charged"

Reading an hour in the train - no problems, "battery is full charged" after reading...

That's the actual status. And know? How can I reset the battery software, so that it will show the right status again? Or do I have a perpetuum mobile?

Please .

Last edited by ThR; 04-08-2009 at 02:57 AM. Reason: ...spell checking...
ThR is offline   Reply With Quote