View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 12:10 PM   #23
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
>>It has not been an exciting year for eink reader. I would get the aura hd if not for the weird back and the large waste of top/bottom space. <<

eink is getting to be a mature technology and it looks like the growth is in the tablet market. Because I love to read on eink and I'm never going to read on a tablet, I am encouraged to see any improvements at all, and that companies still see the market as viable enough to keep introducing new models.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote