View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 12:15 PM   #157
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Awesome. I will, soon as i get to a machine with the right tools.

Thanks mate!

EDIT.. hmm..

[root@kindle extensions]# LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib:/lib strace -fF -o gladeFail.txt ./glade.example
Quote:
Segmentation fault
Odd. perhaps I messed up the theming somehow via edits to etc? don't recall doing that though... ho hum. the
Quote:
23705 access("/mnt/us/home/root/.gtk-2.0/2.10.0/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi/engines/libpixmap.so", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
makes me think just clearing it down would make sense now.

: ) It's never simple. I should wipe the device completely. To be sure. Thanks mate. Just checking I really do have a problem with the current config... Looks like I do.
Attached Files
File Type: txt gladeFail.txt (57.1 KB, 245 views)

Last edited by twobob; 01-24-2013 at 11:22 PM. Reason: access("/mnt/us/home/root/....Blah
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote