View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:56 AM   #129
AncientGardener
AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I went for the: 'Love scenes are fine if they contribute to characterisation and plot' option.
For me it's all about relevance and balance. A good story will draw me into the characters and if a loving relationship is part of the plot then I want it to be part of the story and evoke the character's emotional involvement.
There's a huge difference between love and sex of course. A story that consists of endless, highly detailed graphic sex scenes is ultimately going to be boring.
AncientGardener is offline   Reply With Quote