View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 07:08 PM   #42
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Maybe the took a queue from Verizon's iPad2 commercial. Since nobody complained about Big Red's false advertisement I guess they figured why not join them .

I think most of us know that watching any backlit screen in direct sunlight is painful and near impossible but there are many folks that don't.

Below is an iMore user's comment asking about the iPad2

Quote:
Ok, I am admittedly a complete tablet newbie and I’m considering the iPad, but I have a question about the commercial. Is the iPad really that easy to read in the sunlight at the beach? (more....)

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote