View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 02:04 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
I too am having trouble reaching the Jinke site. It you can reach it then you can download the latest firmware from the site. Alternately any A9 firmware will work so if you can find a supplier you can get their latest firmware. Hanlin devices don't always do the best hyphenation in my experience so I usually turn it off. Part of the formats such as FB2 use an on board copy of Cool Reader. It is possible to replace that executable with another version on some Hanlin devices, if you wanted to go that route but it would only solve hyphenation on formats that Cool Reader supports. And even Cool Reader may not do as good a hyphenation as you might like. Again, just turn it off if you don't like it.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote