View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #7
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
I loved this book, plowed through it in a day, which is a rare feat for me. The story is well written with carefully crafted characters and an obvious love for the subject matter. It doesn't just spout 80s references, it actually uses 80s culture in a way that makes the story seem more realistic and true.

I had a hard time getting passed the price tag, but after reading the free sample I just had to continue...It was totally worth it.
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote