View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 09:15 AM   #4
isotherm
Connoisseur
isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 2
I was sure I had already replied to this...

SAPI is a Microsoft technology. The Linux Kindle doesn't work with SAPI voices. The only thing that looks like it would make SAPI work on any kind of Linux is this: http://code.google.com/p/open-sapi/

But it requires WINE, which I don't think we will ever get on the Kindle. Also, if SAPI voices have any compiled code in them, then they won't ever work on the Kindle. It uses a different processor than a desktop computer.
isotherm is offline   Reply With Quote