Thread: Clara HD Frozen
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 04:57 PM   #2
koboy
Wizard
koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Touch, Amazon Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldmine1965 View Post
My Clara HD screen has frozen. The covers of two books are superimposed over each other. No matter where I touch on the screen, it is not responding. Powering on and off does not change anything. I can't return it, I do not have the original packaging anymore. Can I take the back cover off and do anything myself? Sorry for the sideways view, I do not know how to rotate it
sorry to be the bearer of bad news unfortunately it looks like it's caused by a broken substrate (broken screen)

hopefully i'm wrong and someone more knowledgeable than me on these matters will be able to help.

best wishes koboy

Last edited by koboy; 05-10-2019 at 05:01 PM.
koboy is offline   Reply With Quote