View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 11:23 AM   #7
gilali
Connoisseur
gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: KOBO Libra + H2Ov2 + Aura2
Nice vid
I did not know Gource. Good job Frenzie, nice result

I discover Koreader (and ereader world) about 2 years ago, and i fall in love with koreader, especially compared to the stock app.

My best features (if I manage to choose):
  • Real fullscreen readable
  • mini customizable statusbar
  • pdf reflow
  • landscape mode
  • Ignore Embedded style
  • Evernote

After 6 years, i think koreader is really mature, that we can only ask for some secondary comfort features, BUT :
I am always surprised to see so more improvements to each new nightly releases

So BIG thanks to all contributors and developers, invisible warriors, doing job for all community, spending time for others in a beautiful and geekly way.

Best regards, good luck
Gilali
gilali is offline   Reply With Quote