Thread: Onyx Leaf
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 03:08 AM   #23
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandwo View Post
It's like reading a physical book through a slight layer of glass - and if that glass layer has a matte finish it might be slightly distracting.
Yeah. I've read books with my glasses on for most of my life (true, eyeglasses are not matte, of course). So that's all I know anyhow and frankly I have not the slightest idea what the issue you describe is - because it's the only way I can read something. Without glasses it's all fog.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote