View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 08:22 AM   #2255
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Archivist Wasp is $1.80 at Kindle US right now, for me, at least. Latchkey is also on sale and coupon/VIPable at Kobo US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salty-horse View Post
Archivist Wasp and Latchkey by Nicole Kornher-Stace are on sale for $2.99 and $0.99 in many major retailers.

Links here: https://mythicdelirium.com/7308

Goodreads

I suggest using Weightless Books, where the author and publisher should get the biggest share.

The two books form of the Archivist Wasp Saga. Here's the summary of the first one:
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote