View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 11:14 PM   #6
RedRoverJ
Zealot
RedRoverJ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RedRoverJ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RedRoverJ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RedRoverJ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo
I am currently looking for some books for my young son and your books look like they might fit the bill. However, they would have to be available in Canada in ePub format. I am more than willing to check them out if this were the case. Please consider using Smashwords and making them available outside the U.S.

For the record. DRM is easily broken and offers no real protection at all. If your titles are only available in the U.S. you will be more likely to have them pirated by people outside of the U.S. due to this restriction. Less restriction is better for sales.

At this point I am desperate to find ePub formatted stories for children. If yours are among the first available in Canada, and the quality is decent, you will likely get 24 sales from me alone. However, if they are not available in Canada, but become available on the darknet, I am not above getting them that way as there would seem to be no other option.

Last edited by RedRoverJ; 07-05-2010 at 11:17 PM.
RedRoverJ is offline   Reply With Quote