View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 03:46 AM   #5
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkaesque1978 View Post
Most of my files are pdfs though (for example I have over 300 pdf files from science direct) and I never have any trouble reading them (whether they have maths in or not).
When you read a PDF, do you simply leave it in the single full-page display? (I'm assuming they're formatted for A4 pages or thereabouts?)

Or if you zoom in, how do you handle moving around on-screen?
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote