View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 12:27 PM   #114
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
LOL I know how bad it can be to get started on something you just really can't be bothered with I've been needing t put timesheets in for work for the last 6 weeks I just can't be bothered to get off my ar*e and write them

After making that change the error message has disappeared but I still get no epub file created (I changed html.codec.php back) , there must be something wrong on my end I just can't figure out what I've changed to make things suddenly stop working. Even if ffnet.source.php wasn't pulling down the pages properly surely it should still make the epub it would just be empty?
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote