View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 03:16 PM   #22356
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I ran into one of my pet peeves today.

I got the ideal USB charger, except for the LED; it's bright blue and it can double as a reading light. WHY don't manufacturers realize those things are also used in bedroom? I can understand a blue LED looks nicer on a white casing than a red one, which is far less intrusive in the dark, but I like to be able to sleep!

So I took out my roll of black electrical tape again and now my charger's got a nice black "racing stripe". Some light bleeds through the white casing and the UBS port next to it but with it lying on the ground I hope I won't see it at night.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote