View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #504
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
Sigh ... why am I not surprised you'd come up with hokey data once again? That report just covers the Opera network. It doesn't count ad impressions with Dolphin.
Yawn. Cite a single study or report showing that ad revenue on Android outpaces that on iOS. For someone so big on data, you don't have any.
Quote:
And what exactly did I say that you are objecting too? Please use an exact quote.
I object to your entire posting history. I have never read a greater anthology of falsehood and implausibility.