View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:10 PM   #19
mobilewilier
Connoisseur
mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Irrelevant as far as the Germans are concerned as they just started getting them. Interesting how the German low rating is what is was in the USA. To me that indicates Amazon has made no effort to improve the PW at all, nor will they before generation 2, if then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
Some suspect that certain people, once seeing the blobs, always see the blobs on any Paperwhite.
Some people may be more sensitive to the color blobs, but this does not take away from the fact that these blobs DO exist. I bought 3 PWs, one was perfect, one awful, and one acceptable. I am the same person looking at 3 devices side by side. It's undoubtedly a quality control issue from amazon!
mobilewilier is offline   Reply With Quote