Thread: HD Immersion Reading
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:32 AM   #13
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDisks View Post
I have several audio books, and last night I have tried several ways to load them on my fire hd. I can play them as mp3 in music but not as a book. Looked in the audible book directory and >?< trying to find the two audio books that was bought from audible, they list in the play menu, but seems scrambled in the audible directory. Dragging and dropping audio books into the directory does not work for me.

No joy.

It seems that the only audiobooks that will show in the audiobook directory are books sold by amazon audible books. Seems third party audio books are locked out.

Not good!
Non Audible audiobooks go under Music!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote