View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 11:26 AM   #60
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@DianNC: Since you say that killing processes on your system cures the issue, it seems that some proccess is interfering with calibre. If you spend the time to do it systematically, i.e. one by one till you discover the culprit, you can then remove/uninstall that software from your computer and your problems will cease.
There are only two that I've installed recently (iTunes and Roboform) and the crashes seem to have started subsequent to that. I shut both those down and I'm embarrassed to say I have no idea if either could have been causing the crashes or if it's just a coincidence. I'll try your suggestion today, though and thank you.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote