View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 07:57 PM   #17
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I don't seek out books because their on the list, never have, but occasionaly a book I've read does end up there (like the Wool Omnibus).
The Wool Omnibus is on the Best Seller list?? Cool.. Maybe i should start paying attention.

So, no. I don't deliberately read books on the list but occasionally my luck runs out and there i am. Part of the great unwashed. The last one I read (before Wool) was Water For Elephants.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote