View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:15 PM   #13
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Germane to this discussion, CC now forces mimetypes to lowercase before looking up apps that can handle it. I hope that solves the problem you are having.
Sort of. I can now open epubs in every epub app except Moon+. If you recall, previously even when I had three epub-compatible apps installed, nothing answered the call for epub, but now it's only Moon+ that's not answering.

It sounds like there was a combination of issues and this update fixed the biggest one. I'm happy now.

I can definitely work with this. I actually don't mind having two different readers because of the type of content I'm using on the tablet, and also because I can now use CC as my frontend, it doesn't matter so much *what* they open in, just that they open.

CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote