View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:16 PM   #295
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
Blossom, I got this reader for mainly nighttime reading as well. I used it last night and it was great. This reader does have great lighting controls especially for reading at night without disturbing a significant other. You will really like it for that.
Yay! Thanks! He still grumbles about the Kindle Fire but I ignore him. I mean if I can't use a book light or lighted cover he has to get use to a backlit screen or in this case a front lit. Now I need pick out a cover. I will be ordering one in November. This month hubby got his 40" LCDTV but November's extra is mine. So I am planning a shopping spree.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote