View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 04:43 PM   #892
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cklls View Post
I am logged into the site properly and have all the appropriate permissions set. I'm also using the default background, which I know had been an issue with this site at one point. For reference, the url is: http://www.grangerenchanted.com/ench...y.php?sid=4771
grangerenchanted.com--plus sg1heliopolis.com & themasque.net--all have the same problem dokuga.com had.

It will be fixed in the next version, but for now, this test version should correct those problems.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 10-01-2012 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions