View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 08:10 AM   #3
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATFmac View Post
Well im bumping this, but i'm a bit disappointed that only 2-3per250 people cared to have flash streaming for their Edges. Guess it's not most users priorities or they're too lazy to sign into a forum once.
Thanks those who took the time.
Carry On.
I think you will find that it depends on how people use their edges, not everyone is into streaming media.

Personally, the few things I stream are done on my 28" monitor - at least I can see them there

That being said, you also have to contend with the 'now' culture, that is, people expect things 'now' without having to do anything about helping to get that 'now'.

All I can say is - keep trying, and if there are others that are into streaming media, let us know how you do it.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote