Thread: Richard Stark
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 04:18 AM   #17
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I voted nope although I have only read one so maybe not fair.
Generally I like hard boiled but not that one. I will probably try another one of these days.

On a side note, Max Allan Collins modeled a series(2?) on the Parker character with Donald Westlake's permission. Nolan and Quarry.

I like Quarry quite a bit, but have been unable to find any Nolan except as pbooks. maybe I will get crazy and order a pbook.

Helen
Looks like it's available in the Sony store?
Also they have a 25% off coupon this weekend and I think this title qualifies coupon - 25OFFRAA0303
http://ebookstore.sony.com/ebook/max...00000000529705
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote