View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 11:38 AM   #15
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Young View Post
I publish my books at Amazon (and everywhere else through Smashwords). Amazon accounts for more than 90% of my sales; however, I don't like the idea of a monopoly, which seems to be where we're heading. How will Amazon be pricing books when the competition has disappeared?
That probably won't change for self-publishers. They may tack on a fee here and increase their share a few percent there, but it's unlikely they would flip from, say, offering self-publishers 70% to only offering 30%.
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote