View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 11:33 PM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi Ner!

Did you get your eDGe functioning again?? I saw your later post giving the golden update to Dingo 1.11, so am guessing you did. If not, and if you haven't already, check the forum at http://www.entourageedge.com/forums/forum.php. I believe other people have posted golden updates there, similar to what you posted here.

Also, as you probably know, the main web page for enTourage has been down intermittently for the last few days which might be why the Ermine update wasn't working for you.

I don't really know much myself. I agree we need to post more info here on MobileRead. Meanwhile, the bulk of the user-to-user information is on the entourageedge forum.

See you there!!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote