View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 10:46 PM   #72
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nausicaa View Post
^^ This is why I use an android phone to open the files. I never need to worry about file format or converting them. I have multiple ways to sync them and also share files easily. I can read comics or manga online, although its worse for reading them when the background is white unless its LCD (which I also have one of, but I don't read comics)
I use an iPad so being able to read on the native/official app (which I often greatly dislike) is not an issue.

It's just that I choose to deDRM because I want the freedom of being able to choose my preferred reading app as well as for archival purposes. If I couldn't remove DRM, I wouldn't buy ebooks at all and would just borrow from the library.

Last edited by ilovejedd; 09-21-2019 at 10:56 PM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote